All Big Sky REIA Members in good standing receive:
1. Tax Deduction for Membership Dues (we are an IRS 501 6(c) non-profit education association)
2. *25% off closing fees** at First Montana Title
(*Approximately $47.50 per transaction **where you, the REIA member, are party to the transaction)
3. 10% off carpet cleaning (including restorative cleaning services) from Americlean.
4. 10% of most items (not small household appliances) at Billings Hardware
5. A lower price than any competitor’s bid or a 10% discount when bids are the same from Sewer Pro – Cameron Goni 855-5754.
6. Big Sky REIA members who list rentals for the first time receive the first two weeks free from Free Rental Finder plus $19 heavy-duty yard signs.
7. Membership into the National REIA: Big Sky REIA’s membership in the National Real Estate Investors Association is designed to support each member’s investment goals and needs. This is an introduction to the outstanding benefits extended through National REIA membership, including:
- 20% off on your Quick Books purchases.
- Discounts on insurance through National Real Estate Insurance.
- Deep discounts through Sherwin Williams on paint, accessories and supplies.
- Discounts up to 65% from Office Max office supplies, copier paper, computer/technology products, furniture and print services.
- Discounts on car rentals through Avis/Budget and Enterprise.
- Earn cash back from The Home Depot!Introducing a National Rebate Incentive Program available to all National REIA members – offering services such as volume based discounting through The Home Depot Pro Bid Room, dedicated account managers and a semi-annual rebate of 2% of your net sales for your purchases through The Home Depot and Home Depot Tool Rental. Currently, the average savings through The Pro Bid Room exceeds 10% nationwide.
- Smart Moves/Apartment Moves planners provide coupons for truck rentals and more, which help soothe the transition of relocation.
- It’s your money. Get it back with CybrCollect‘s FREE check collection service.
- Discounts on Cell Phone service from Saba Wireless.
- Roto-Rooter Benefits ARE NOT HONORED BY THE ROTO ROOTER IN BILLINGS!!!
|Save Up To 26%*
||Save Up To 12%
||Save Up To 10%
||Save Up To 20%
FED EX DISCOUNTS: Visit www.PartnerShip.com/73NREIA for more information and to enroll in the National REIA Discount Shipping Program. This program is FREE, with no obligations and no minimum volume requirements.
Make Leasing Decisions with Greater Ease and Confidence with First Advantage SafeRent’s Residential Property ProfessionalSM (RPPSM). RPP provides resident screening services for smaller landlords in one easy-to-use product. During these challenging economic times, it becomes even more critical to understand an applicant’s likelihood that they will fulfill their lease obligation. With RPP you receive a comprehensive resident screening service that includes a risk assessment score, access to landlord-tenant records, and eliminates the need for a physical inspection (depending on the package you choose). For more information, visit www.saferentrpp.net or to sign-up, go to www.FADVSafeRent.com/contact/nreia/index.php.
BUSINESS BUILDING INFORMATION’
- Access resources about growing a successful group plus templates to help get started.
This collaboration of articles and advice from existing associations exemplifies the power of our network.
- We also offer handbooks and manuals for board member training, strategic planning and establishing mentoring programs in your group.
- All associations in good standing are listed in the National REIA Directory. These listings, which often include a link to the group’s website, provide valuable referrals to help build your membership into a strong network of local investors.
- Promote attendance at your association’s events, such as trade shows or conferences, by listing it on the National REIA Calendar of Events.
- Technology solutions such as website creation by SuccessTeam1, discounted 800 numbers and long distance by PowerNet Global, and comprehensive database administration with the REIA Manager allow for efficient communications with and management of your members across several mediums.
NATIONAL CONVENTIONS & EDUCATIONAL CONFERENCES
- The National REIA annual Winter Cruise Extravaganza is an extraordinary education seminar at sea, led by some of the world’s most respected real estate speakers on board the most exciting cruise ships in the world. Plus, your association receives non-dues revenue when its members attend.
- National REIA hosts an annual 2-day legislative summit in Washington, D.C. called Day On The Hill. This conference is focused on legislative issues, a call to action and an avenue for direct communication with governmental leaders on the local, state and national level. Our goal in organizing this event is to unite small property owners all over the country to give our industry a very proactive voice in Washington D.C.
- The Mid-Year Leadership Conference and Trade Show brings together leaders of associations from across the country for an extended weekend of training and networking.
- The new Advanced Leadership Conference features an interactive, hands-on learning environment for a small, select group of dedicated association leaders.
CURRENT, INDUSTRY-RELATED NEWS & INFORMATION
- National REIA supports and facilitates the development of state lobbying associations to help curb legislation that is harmful to our industry. We also provide legislative calls to action.
- The Leader’s Edge is our quarterly newsletter and periodic e-news bulletin distributed to leaders of real estate and landlording associations.
- The REIA Book Club in conjunction with discounts up to 40% on books and software from Dearborn Publishing and NoLo Press when ordered through National REIA help associations build their libraries without depleting their treasuries.
- National REIA negotiated discounts help you save on the latest Remote Check Deposit (RDC), ACH/eCheck, Credit/Debit card and related payment processing products for rents or other businesses REIA members operate. Consultative salaried sales executives help you make the right product and service decisions. Look into bank neutral RDC and the latest virtual terminal technology.